[nflug] UB FTP Mirror Site...

robert_todd at adelphia.net robert_todd at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 8 22:21:12 EST 2005

Ken, et al.

I just wanted to point out that the Aurora Linux group has come out with Auora Linux 2.0 beta 2 which is based on the next to recent Fedora Core build.  With one catch -- this "port" of "Fedora" is for Sun Sparc-based computers (such as the Ultra 5 that I run at home)

Just thought I would post this to let everyone know in case of any interest.  For more information on the Aurora Linux project, visit http://www.auroralinux.org

Thanks for you time!
Robert