[nflug] gentoo/alsa/kernel question

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 1 04:56:12 EST 2005

That's interesting Dave I'll have to try that myself next time I
recompile the kernel. I've always compiled alsa into the kernel since
I've been running Gentoo (about a year now). Alsa has been flawless this
way. Is there a need to run the latest alsa? Have there been
improvements or bug fixes? Just curious?
Bob