[Fwd: Switching from Microsoft to Linux]

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Aug 31 13:44:13 EDT 2005

Depends on what they are looking for. User desktops, servers,
everything? We are a manufacturing company, we run Linux almost
exclusively in the data closet, and have Linux workstations deployed
around the shop floor, using web apps to interact with our Buisiness
system.

We still primarily run Windows desktops on the average user's desktop
(Financials, Marketing, Sales, ect) because our Buisiness system is
built on a version of Oracle Forms that only runs on Windows.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr.