64 bit cpu

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Aug 9 09:08:35 EDT 2005

I recently became a member of opendesign so I could have access to
library files to view/edit/print AutoCad files in Linux and setup some
of my clients for it. The app itself was lxviewer at sourceforge but the
libraries were needed to make it all work. You wouldn't believe the
hoops I had to go through to become a member but it was worth it to get
access to a very proprietary high end app like AutoCad. Check them out
at http://opendesign.com