64 bit cpu

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 14:59:56 EDT 2005

One of the sites that I've set up is using a 64 bit CPU with Mandrake Linux.
The thing loaded in 1/2 the time it normally takes and it really rocks.  Of
course, since it's sitting on a DSL, it's like having the Hoover Dam hooked up
to a garden hose :-)

You want to use a 64 bit distribution.  Other than that, it installs just like
any other machine.

Cheers!

Bob