DVD RW Drives

Kenneth Lawson kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 16:21:14 EDT 2005

Hi all;

    I have a dual Layer burner, But I never tried dl burning either,
mainly because I haven't been able to get DL discs at least not
locally.

  I got my DL burner from Tigerdirect too,, Its amazing how cheap
they've become, and how fast they got there, now if we could get dl
disc as cheaply we'd be all set.

  Ken

--- Joshua Ronne Altemoos <joshua.altemoos at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been trying to find a way to do DL. have not found out how
> yet...
>
> On 8/7/05, Dave Andruczyk <djandruczyk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> > --- Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Dave,
> > >   Have you ever burned a dual layer? For something more than
> 4.7GB?
> > >

> > My burner came out before DL burners were available.  so I've never
> done a DL
> > burn yet, though after seeing that price on tigerdirect, I'm
> considering
> > upgrading....  now if I only had a decent paying job....
> >

> > Dave J. Andruczyk

> > Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
> > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.
> > http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
> >

> --
> Josh
> -Quis custodiet ipsos custodes