Renaming tracks,etc. after grip

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Aug 1 04:26:57 EDT 2005

That's a bit strong (OCD).  Especially with instrumental music it's nice
to have some idea of what the composer had in mind and which cuts you
might want to select for another playlist.  I can't get all of that from
"Track 03".

Joe

--
"THE CYCLES WHEREIN CIVILISATIONS RISE AND FALL. From Bondage, comes Spiritual Faith. From Spiritual Faith, comes Courage. From Courage, comes Liberty. From Liberty, comes Abundance. From Abundance, comes Complacency. From Complacency, comes Apathy. From Apathy, comes Dependency. From Dependency, comes Bondage." -- Penned by an unknown author of the 16th century.