looking forward to meeting

Daniel Villarreal tuxfan at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 26 08:22:08 EDT 2005

hi everybody,

I look forward to attending the Buffalo Professional Linux Users Group
meeting on Thursday, April 28th 6:00pm-9:00pm at Airport Commerce Park,
455 Cayuga Road, Cheektowaga, New York 14225.

I've been in Buffalo since last year. This will be the first LUG meeting
I'll have been able to attend here, as my work schedule conflicts with
the NFLUG meetings. My Adelphia schedule will be changing soon, so I
hope I have the opportunity to attend an NFLUG meeting sometime.

I've worked with GNU/Linux, HP-UX, SunOS, as well as MS products, in
support of international customer support, systems monitoring, and
systems administration.

I'm interested in web development, learning more scripting and doing
cool things with computers, such as automating tasks and communicating
more effectively.

For a home project, I'm trying to get into the
Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language (SMIL), as well as delve
into XML-related technologies. I'm not satisfied just using a web page
to present information, I wish to use audio and video, as well. I've
come across some neat software for this.

regards,
Daniel Villarreal