gnome panel clicks (task bar)

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 17:03:05 EDT 2005

I have my mouse clicks set for double click default
that comes with Fedora 3 to launch icons that are on
my gnome desktop. When I copy a shortcut to the gnome
panel it defaults to 1 click. It dosent bother me but
I have a few users setup using Linux and have noticed
they have multiple apps of Firefox running because
they are doubling clicking on them and they dont know
better to use 1 click even when I tell them. Is there
a way to set this for double click on the gnome panel?
Only shortcut I really care about is Firefox. Any suggestions?