Meeting on Sunday?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 11:17:44 EDT 2005

There will be a meeting on Sunday and from what I've seen on the list, Peter
and someone else (can't remember who) are going to do a dog and pony show with
Asterisk and VOIP clients.

It will be from 1:00PM until 4:00PM at the Ansonia Center, 712 Main Street.
There is a buzzer for the NYCLU office where we're meeting.  It's in the lower
level of the building (stairs to the left, elevator to the right).

Be there or be square...

Cheers!

Bob