scary

Robert Wolfe [MCF] robert_todd at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 15 11:11:03 EDT 2005

I know for a fact that Windows 2003 Server (all versions) does.  Actually,
Windows XP DOES have IPv6 as an available options (as I just installed it
here on my WinXP Pro system here at home).  The only thing is that it is not
installed by default and you have to go back in through the network
connections folder to install it and turn it on.