scary

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Fri Apr 15 11:03:59 EDT 2005

Cyber Source wrote:
> cant wait to see how they hobbled this.....an excerpt from Yahoo News
> about Longhorn....
>
> Longhorn will also have a feature designed to protect data on a PC. "We
> will have something called secure startup where if you lose your laptop
> it won't make a difference because somebody can't load another system on
> there to analyze your hard disk," Allchin said.
>
> Here's the story---->
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1093&e=1&u=/pcworld/20050415/tc_pcworld/120445

Quote : 'Microsoft sees Longhorn as the basis of Windows releases for
the next ten years, Allchin said. As such, the operating system will be
ready for the future with support for technologies such as IP (Internet
Protocol) version 6, he said. IPv6 is a newer version of IP, which
accommodates more IP addresses.'

XP doesn't support IPv6?????

--
John C. Nichel