Meeting(FARSCAPE)

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Sep 28 16:56:15 EDT 2004

Wow!  That's cool.  Can you provide a few details: What format are they in?
What players have you used?
How large are the files?
Is there an alt .... for Babylon 5?

Thanks.

Joe

--
"The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." -- Alan Ashley-Pitt