RF Modulators

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 10:47:15 EDT 2004

Mark, thanks. The only thing i'm unclear on is going
from the pc to modulator. Here's what i've found.
Would this work correctly? It has an audio+svideo to 3
way rca  connector.
http://www.svideo.com/prosvideo6.html

http://www.smarthomeusa.com/Shop/MultiRoom-Video/channelvision/CV-Digita

http://www.channelvision.com/images/support/splihome.gif

> that diagram shows the main cable coming in, being
> sent in, filtered
> through a filter, passed through an amplifier,
> passed through to a
> combiner to combine the mythtv output, and then
> passed into splitter to
> go to the various tv's In the house..
>

> my pc connects to the modulater via RCA. I haven't
> really looked for any
> that do s-video in. the other thing is you may want
> one that does
> stereo.
> If you get one that handles stereo, then you can do
> dolby surround
> sound..
>
> Imho, it's not worth it..what I actually do is do
> all that
> modulation..etc..
> But to my "main" TV room TV, I actually have the
> SDIF and svideo pulled
> down through the walls directly to it..so I get the
> best of both worlds,
> distribution throughout the house and high quality
> in the TV room.
>

> -Mark

=====
Free Good