Introducing myself

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 10:10:35 EDT 2004

Bob, we'll be using UDP port 4569 for iax2. So, if you
can port forward to an unused interal address. It may
not be necessary though. We should be able to initiate
a registration to an external IAX2 server fine. But,
they won't be able to initiate registration w/ us,
unless we port forward. This is useful to set up 2 *
machines peering to create an internal system between
disparate locations (ie. branch offices).

=== message truncated ===

=====
Free Good
Fire Bad