Introducing myself

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 08:35:57 EDT 2004

Well, outgoing connections are masqueraded.  Incoming connections are DNATed.
We currently don't have a DMZ so DNAT works.  The firewall only allows specific
ports to specific hosts but the ruleset is modifiable (it's a shorewall setup).

We only have five real IP addresses to work with and they're all taken up by
servers.  We can steal a port with DNAT and route it to your machine.

Let me know if there is anything else that you'll need.

Cheers!

Bob