I did not give up.

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 09:30:19 EDT 2004

--- frank at mogosystems.com wrote:

---------------------------------
Hello all,

I did not give up. Instead of installing the MadWifi Driver I wound up using
ndiswrapper from sourceforge.
I also found wine to run some winbloze apps that I was unable to compile in
linux. It seems that the more I fight linux the harder it gets but the less I
fight it the quicker things happen. Is this normal?

Actually it tends to be that way.  With linux there's always more than 1 way to
get the job one, and not all paths are equally easy or difficult.

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk