Great Deal on IBM Optical Mouse and Soyo Dragon Keyboard Set

Kenneth Lawson kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 20:26:59 EDT 2004

Hi all
  Thats what they told my son at boceses, when he mentioned the
monitor. By the way I made a mistake in the first message, the new
monitor is 19 inces not 17, didn't even notice it untill after I'd sent
it out. Its almost like watching a small tv on my desk. I'm saving the
old monitor for my son to take ot boces later in the year when they
work on monitors.

  Ken