Meeting

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 09:49:19 EDT 2004

--- Robert Meyer <meyer_rm at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Meetings are at 1:00PM.  I will be in town on the 26th and since it's a bye
> week (according to someone on the list) we might get some decent attandance.
> have a key, too so it shouldn't be a problem
>
> We do need topics to cover and a commitment by someone that knows about the
> topics to be there to discuss them.
>
> So, Sunday, September 26th at 1:00PM... Be there or be an equilateral
> rectangular object.

I'm really intersted in a MythTV asterisk/mister-house box.  I've already done
asterisk and have a bit of experience with it, but no exp with MythTV or
mister-house. (and I have a pile of old X10 modules).  Would be nice to get a
mythTV box up for the forthcoming playback of all farscape episodes on oct
1st-15th on the scifi channel.

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk