I will not give up!

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 10 09:06:24 EDT 2004

Dave,
Has Gentoo made sense of what to do w/ all the temporary files you end
up with? I installed Gentoo about a year ago, and ripped it off because
I kept running out of temp space w/ a 1 gig /tmp partition! I can't
afford larger drives, and that space is precious. When I tried to make
intelligent deletions, I ended up w/ crippled X, etc. In this respect,
Gentoo was as bad as Windows, eating drive space for no good reason..
Past that, Gentoo was pretty nice.
-Greg Neumann