Computer Parts and Electronic pieces...

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 09:37:01 EDT 2004

I know this is not local (to WNY) and if someone has already mentioned this, I'm sorry I have not been following this parts/pieces thread that closely.

I have come across a catalog here that is chock full of all sorts of bits, pieces, gizmo's and technical what-not. Everything you might want to trick out a box, technical tools, or find a niche product for that "if I only had a thing that did X...". Think of CompUSA on steroids with a Radio Shack grafted on.

The catalog was previously being sent to the former IT guy (thanks Tom M) and I had the company put me on their mailing list:

Cyberguys
11321 White Rock Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

www.cyberguys.com
1(800)892-1010
5:00AM-6:PM PST M-F

Current catalog I have is Summer 2004 Catalog No. C431 - 183 pages

I've called in the past and the technical/sales staff is helpful and understandable.  Parts I ordered came quickly, accurately and undamaged.  Highly Recommended.