Offtopic: Electronics Supplies

Mike Richardson mtr3 at buffalo.edu
Wed Sep 8 19:38:19 EDT 2004

David Rosonowski wrote:
> I know this off topic, but google hasn't been very helpful, and I
> wouldn't know what other group to take this to. Does anyone know of a
> decent electronics supply store in the Buffalo (Amherst) area? I need
> connectors for a WiFi antenna I'm making, and obviously, Radio Shack
> doesn't have it.

Wow! RadioShack seems to be replacing their entire inventory with part
number "sorry we don't carry that". It's getting a little too popular an
item :)

You could try Radio Equipment Corp. on Vulcan St. in Buffalo. Haven't
been there myself, so YMMV. Wouldn't hurt to call them.

http://www.radioequipmentcorp.com/

-- Mike