I will not give up!

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 11:14:05 EDT 2004

Personally, I use the Netgear WG511 and have not really had any problems with
it other than having to download the microcode for the thing.  I regularly work
wirelessly at home and UB without an issue.  In fact, I don't even let the
thing autoconfigure itself because I always connect from 'prismstumbler'.  BTW
this is a prism54 card.

Maybe I could offer some help getting the thing running.  Let me know.

You DO want to scan your logs very carefully when you insert the card and also
when you actually try to connect with it.  There are frequently clues in there
that may not make sense immediately but with a small amount of Googling, you
can figure out what it needs.  That's how I figured out that I needed to get
the microcode for the card that I have

Cheers!

Bob