I will not give up!

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Sep 8 10:36:26 EDT 2004

If you are still using what I saw and if I remember correctly, you didnt
have the kernel sources installed (make oldconfig). Are you trying to
rebuild your kernel?
I have become a big apt-get fan for dependency hell, there is a version
for rpm for FC2 (i think you have that), go to atrpms.net and pickup the
kickstart package, then learn apt-get. You can easily get new kernels
new kernel sources and all your packages this way.