finally- GnuCash

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 09:02:42 EDT 2004

The funny thing is my wife and I have been discussing for a few weeks switching
banks and I keep mentioning that I really want to Switch to GNUCash or another
Linux Cash App. (Heck I would happily use Quicken ported to Linux).

I have to get years of data and LOTS of accounts moved and I know I just need
to bite the bullet and do it.  M&T is charging more for MSMoney support which
they used to send to customers free because they now want people to use Web
Banking.  THe bill payment and cash forecasting features are the MOST often
used feature of MS Money to me and I'm having a hard time imaging living
without them.

JJN