Still more questions

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Sep 3 10:08:34 EDT 2004

if you're running netscape 4.xx they go in the directory
$HOME/.netscape. if you're running mozilla or netscape 7.x the go in
$HOME/mozilla/$USER/random_name.slt/. the $USER directory might be named
'default' or the number 1 or something like that, you'll need to look in
the directory.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator