Zip to mutiple floppies

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Oct 26 21:51:04 EDT 2004

Great.  I didn't know that.  However, in this case I was downloading a
Windoze file (I try to keep Windoze off the internet as much as
possible) and needed to make a multi-volume zip file (which pkzip could
do easily on the Windoze side) so I could take the floppies and load
them into the target windoze machine.

I still want to know how to do this, but in the mean time, I had a major
Duh! and realized I could use the usb sd card reader I bought for use
with my Palm and copied everything onto a 256K sd card.  Much easier!

Joe

--
America is the only country in history to go from barbarism to decadence without the normal intervening period of civilization. Clemenceau