Open Office Configuration?

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Oct 24 20:06:18 EDT 2004

Duh!  That's an obvious fix - after you pointed it out, that is :)

I installed OOo quite a while ago, so I'm not sure if I changed the
default path, but I often do things like that for installs.

I  tried it with one quick load and save in .doc and .sxw and they both
worked, so, pending further usage, it appears to be fixed.

Thanks a lot.  I used to get about ten error messages in a row before
the save would proceed.

Joe