Thunderbird default browser option

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 7 15:35:04 EDT 2004

I like to keep email on one desktop and web browsing on another. I
usually have several apps open at once and click on a different desktop
to go there. Never cared much for combo apps. Integration is ok for some
things. Others work faster if they are confined to doing one thing and
doing it faster.
Bob