mozilla slapd

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Oct 6 11:18:12 EDT 2004

Has anyone setup slapd as an addressbook server for mozilla. I've found
schema for mozilla on the internet I have it working, I can search and
find addresses when composing an email, however I'm trying to use the
download/offline or "replicate" feature and not having any luck. I don't
have any users built other than the rootdn (Manager) with his password,
however mozilla asks me for a password when replicating. I haven't used
LDAP that much so any pointers would be great. Do I need a replica line
in my conf?

Justin

--
Justin Bennett