Flash and XP

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Oct 6 11:13:52 EDT 2004

It was just one of those posts that no one picked up on at the time.

I don't have the time these days to get to a meeting, let alone organize
one, but if you or anyone else wants to, I'll be glad to act as an
intermediary since I am the VMware representative for this lug (I also
posted about this before I did it and no one objected and I got a free
copy out of the deal.)  ( I still haven't upgraded my computer, so I
can't actually run it yet.)

Joe

--
"The less they know, the more they seem to be sure". A Chinese saying.