Mozillia Bookmarks disapearing

Kenneth Lawson kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 00:00:10 EST 2004

Pete;
  Nice to know it happenes to someone else too. This is a first for me.
One minute they were there and then they were gone.I would be
reasonably happy if I could import the ones from Firefox to mozillia
but I can't seem to get it to work either.

  Ken
--- "P. Goodman--Koyaanisqatsi" <ptgrunner at earthlink.net> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hi Kenneth,This won't help you, but then again it may help someone. I
lose my Bookmarks on my Apple system, also. So the problem is *not*
isolated to Mozilla under Linux. My Bookmarks.html file is kept in a
Mozilla subdirectory of my home directory hierarchy. At one point, I
lost years worth of bookmarks. As you might guess, any thing more than
a partial reproduction was impossible. I've been unable to find the
cause of the problem or any specific event that might cause it and I
still lose my bookmarks occasionally. Maybe I should use Safari and you
Firefox.pete
**************************************************************** *
"Reality is that which, when one stops believing in it, does * *  not
go away."--????                                         *

Kenneth Lawson wrote:

--- Kenneth Lawson <kennethlawson2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi All;  Sorry I should have changed the subject line, I usually do,
but I

got distracted and didn't think of it untill after I'd allready sentit.
 Ken

I have just my bookmarks just disapear from my Mozillia completly I
still have a bunch in my Firebird. But I use Mozillia the most. I tried
to import the bookmarks from firfox , but not sure how tomakeit work.
Is there a way I can either get my bookmarks back or import
themfromfirefox?  Ken=====Ken & Nancy Lawson You may now see Our
Pictures at  http://www.civilwarimpressions.comand

=====