Loss of Menu and Wireless card

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Nov 28 10:04:21 EST 2004

That IP does not ping nor get me to a prompt for user/password. Check
the status page again and there should be a refresh button on it too, it
may be showing you a stale IP. Then send it again, to me privately. I
can find your internal machines with nmap but if you want to know what
your ip is, "/sbin/ifconfig" at a prompt.