Loss of Menu and Wireless card

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Fri Nov 26 15:03:05 EST 2004

We prefer apt-get cuz up2date has been RIDDLED with bugs ever since at
least Core 1, that I can remember... especially if you have iptables
running. Either way, apt-get is starting to become the universal way of
package management from what I can see on rpm or deb based distros. Why
limit yourself to the slow fedora servers when you can add tons of
repositories at your own disposal? apt-get is much faster IMHO as well.
Now all we need to do is get one big repository like Debian has and
we'll be all set! -Jesse