dumping acl's

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Nov 26 12:01:25 EST 2004

To get more direct to what I am trying to accomplish would be working
with LVM. In that, specifically, I don't have to figure out dumping
acl's if, persay, I could learn some tricks in LVM. I see how one can
transfer data, even entire operating systems with pvmove but that MOVES
the data from one physical volume to another. If I can find a way to
COPY the data from one pv to another, case solved. Any ideas on that one?