Hello from a new member

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Nov 23 20:34:09 EST 2004

<CLIP>You guys do have a sense of humor, right?

You might not think so if your new and been reading this list lately but
there are a number of very intelligent, helpful and friendly people on
this list. Sadly, not too many show at the meetings but it's always the
more the merrier, there is internet access, now if we could just get
/*door*/ access we'd be all set...........Watch the list for the next
meeting and try to make it. I'm always amazed at how many different
views and mindsets can lead to learning Linux (and computing in general)
that much faster.