Mandrake Sound Config

Ronald Maggio ron_maggio2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 16:30:01 EST 2004

Hi, Bob

Thanks for the info. You must be right, cause for the
life of me it was not playing the sound file on
startup. But would you believe it on this bootup it
did! All's I can say brother! What a trip! Now it
works, but I don't know if its going to do it every
time or now and then? Oh well, at least the box is up
and running, I should be thankful for that. Now on to
the next box.

Yours the stumbling Mandrake user.
Ron