Hello from a new member

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Nov 23 12:06:09 EST 2004

I do Linux hosts with Windows running as a guest in VMware all the time.
I have even worked a few of the kinks out for device sharing, etc.
VMware people have then honored me to be among there VIP resellers in
NY. http://www.vmware.com/partners/resellers/professional.html
I can think of no better way to get people weened off the evil empire
;). Let me know if I can be of help. Peter