Hello from a new member

Ronald Maggio ron_maggio2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 09:31:03 EST 2004

--- John Seth <johnseth at phoenixwing.com> wrote:

> I run Winblows XP Pro at home, dual boot with Fedora
> Core 2 which I use
> for home business stuff using GnuCash.  I'm also a
> sysadmin, and use
> Fedora Core 1+, Slackware 10+ and Redhat 7.0+.  I
> use Windows at home to
> play games in my free time, and use Adobe &
> Macromedia programs which
> Linux doesn't support/can't run at the moment.
>
>  - Tony
><-----------------------snip------------------->

Hi, Don

I'm using XP Pro, 2000 pro, 2000 Server, ME, and 98 SE
for Dos and Windows Games. I use Mandrake mostly but I
also use RedHat and SuSe.

I'm also getting ready to install FreeBSD on an IBM PC
Server 315. I know big deal! haha:)

The meeting are alright, its a hit or miss when it
comes to a meeting topic. I must admit I've not been
to a meeting in a while, some times there is a topic,
but for the most part they break up into groups of
like same interests, and figure out how to get things
working right.

Also they talk about how to take over the world with
Linux. Mind you in a futile attempt:) hehehe:)

Well hope to see ya there some day dude:)

Ron Maggio