mirrors

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Tue Nov 23 01:10:02 EST 2004

Advent Systems wrote:

> Please try not to laugh but I want to download some files and the
> files are not on the developers site itself but it sends me to a list
> of mirrors.  I went to every mirror site on the list and they all were
> corp. business sites with no info re the files I needed.  What am I
> doing wrong or not doing?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob Randal

You are probably clicking on the icon for the servers (which is
advertisement) instead of clicking on the actual file. If it's a
sourceforge site, which happens all the time, the actual files are in
the right column and the server names and icons are on the left. That's
what the get for hosting open source software...accidental clicks. -Jess