RTF (Rich Text Format)

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 02:32:43 EST 2004

I suspect that most of your problem is fonts.  Most M$ systems will use
proprietary  fonts as a default.  The only real choice is to copy Windows fonts
into your Linux system and install them.  You want to get
c:\windows\system\fonts\*.ttf, copy them to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF.  Then
go to that directory and run 'mkfontscale', then 'mkfontdir'.  This should
solve the formatting problems.  YMMV.

Cheers!

Bob