RTF (Rich Text Format)

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 20 09:02:53 EST 2004

Hello everyone:
    I just recently converted my wife's notebook (used as a desktop)
over to Suse 9.1. For her work they are all Windoze users and sent her
forms via email in rtf format. These forms need to be edited and
submitted back in rtf format. I've tried OpenOffice, Kword Ted (which I
had to compile and install) and Lyx. Nothing I've tried loads the page
correctly. Does anyone have experience editing M$ rtf documents and
saving them back as rtf. She needs these reports to be done and I don't
want her to tell me to put WinBlows XP (Xtra Problems) back on it. Any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Bob