Sunday meeting?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 08:59:02 EST 2004

Meetings are typically the third Sunday of the month on the second floor of 100
S. Elmwood in Buffalo.  Meeting time is 1:00PM.  I have to ask that people that
are coming to the meeting be on time.  We cannot leave the door to the building
unlocked so someone has to stand at the door to let people in.  It's not fair
to make someone miss a part of the meeting to wait to see if more people are
showing up.

We'll leave someone there until about 1:15, after which, there will be no way
into the building.

Anybody have any idea what topics they'd like to cover this month?  Maybe a
demo of what's new in Fedora core 3 or something.

Cheers!

Bob