ctrl-alt-del

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Tue Nov 16 08:33:38 EST 2004

That's funny..i kinda like it because it gives the ability to cleanly
shut down a server that's gone crazy with load or other reasons (library
problems..etc..) that would otherwise make it impossible to actually log
in to the console..it's as close as possible to the good old STOP-A sync
sync sync :)

6 of one, half dozen of the other I guess..more of a personal preference
than anything else..

-Mark