friendly reply, centos.org anyone?

Daniel Villarreal dvmail at texas.net
Mon Nov 15 03:18:00 EST 2004

I'm a rank novice and even I got it, BTW, just the URL in your new "friendly" ;-) post would have sufficed, but thank you for clarifying.

Daniel

P.S. Anyone heard of centos.org's rebuild of RHEL? I use whiteboxlinux, but am interested in the new RHEL4 beta, but can't d-l it because I am on dial-up. I will be eligible for hi-speed internet from work very soon, but don't know how long it will take for them to actually come install it.

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:48:50 -0500 pirrone <pirrone at localnet.com> wrote:
> Jesse Jarzynka wrote:
> > pirrone wrote:
> >
> >> Firestarter
> >>
> > wow, how helpful

I'm so sorry if my intended humor in being so terse with my response was not evident to you, though I still hope the value of my reply was more
clear than you suggest.  Please, let me amplify this a bit:
http://firestarter.sourceforge.net/download.php.

There, that should take the knot out of your panties.  Still, you really didn't think my one word answer was sufficient?

Frank