FC2 & multimedia

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 8 09:53:47 EST 2004

Thanks, Bob

I will definitely check that out . It sounds like exactly what I was
thinking about getting around to searching for. I have grown rather
weary of both KDE /and  /gnome, and will probably continue to use
something else (fvwm is nice, I find. Just starting to learn blackbox),
but Kaffeine and a few other "k*" type things won't build without the
kde libraries. Since it made of so many different rpms, I was really
hoping to find a place where I would not have to build it piece by piece.