file copying

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Fri Nov 5 22:04:13 EST 2004

To Erek & Whoever Replied to me (i believe Cyber Source),
Sorry for the delay in responding and thanks for the info and help, but
as I was trying to implement your suggestions the system locked up again
and I tried everything I knew to restart it (Xkill, ctl-alt-f2 reboot,
nothing) but could not. After shutting down with power switch (again for
the 4th x) I could not reboot back into suse. Because of the strange and
different problems I was having at the same time I thought it might have
something to do w/ suse not "likening" my laptop, so I installed
FedoraC2. Well my systems is almost all back and so far I'm not having
any of the problems I was having before (of course I lost approx. 24 hrs
of data, hence not knowing all who responded to email). So in closing It
sound crazy but it seems like all may have been fixed by taking suse and
mandrake off and replacing w/FedoraC2.

Thanks again,
Bob Randal