file copying

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Thu Nov 4 08:49:34 EST 2004

Hi,
	Sounds like a bug in the file copying program. Unfortunately
some of the linux GUI style tools are still a little rough around the
edges.  I would try using the command-line equivelent and see if you
have better luck with that (cp -r /path/to/orig/folder /path/to/destination)
	If that doesn't work, chances are you have a problem with the
actual filesystem.

Best Regards,
Erek Dyskant