file copying

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Nov 3 16:34:02 EST 2004

Your system shows that it is SCREAMING about your cd-rom drive. I see
that you have a 60GB Maxtor USB hard drive but couldn't see much else
after the normal stuff other than the screams on your system about your
cd-rom, you should check that to see what the problems is, excerpt.....

sr0: CDROM not ready.  Make sure there is a disc in the drive.