file copying

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Nov 3 07:52:19 EST 2004

Could you send a copy of your dmesg output? That would help a bit.
"dmesg > ~/dmesgoutput", without the quotes at command prompt will put a
file called dmesgoutput in your home, do it as the user you are and
attach that in a reply. Do this after a reboot so it's a bit cleaner in
case your system is spewing a bunch of messages.